You will be part of the Materials Centre, warehouse team, working an early and late shift pattern Monday to Friday with some contracted Saturday shifts. This skilled and committed team, works with the shift leaders and the MC Manager, to ensure efficient, accurate storage, picking and supply of component parts to Inverteks’ Production Facilities.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- The receiving, checking and booking in of stock from a world-wide supply chain.
- Accurate putaway, location and storage of a large variety of parts in a lean, JIT environment.
- Accurate and efficient picking of orders to fulfil JIT and Kanban requirements of both production sites.
- Help update and maintain the stock inventory system through accurate keying of receipts and deliveries
- Help maintain a safe, clean and ‘Picture Perfect’ working environment for all.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous warehouse experience (goods in receipts, picking, stacking and loading)
- Experience of data input and keying, PC/keyboard skills
- Full Driving license desirable to assist inter-site van delivery tasks
- A strong work ethic, reliability, and a commitment to helping the company move forward
- Fork Lift/Counter-Balance licence or experience
Closing date: 28th February 2018
Apply with CV to: Supply Chain Manager, lnvertek Drives Limited, Offa’s Dyke Business Park, Welshpool, Powys SY21 8JF or by email to email@example.com